Product Number: 810LP
810LP Phono Preamplifier
“In terms of black backgrounds, top-to-bottom transient response, image definition, dynamic contrasts at both ends of the scale, and rhythm’n’pacing, the MOON 810LP was worth its considerable price. It was a model of rhythmic and spatial organization.”
– Michael Fremer, Stereophile
- Power supply voltage regulation includes i 2 DCf (Independent Inductive DC Filtering); 1 inductor for each and every IC in the audio circuit’s signal path – 24 stages in all.
- The dedicated audio circuit board is mounted on a 5-point gel-based floating suspension, derived from our M-Octave technology, originally developed for our reference 850P Preamplifier.
- Fully compatible with 820S external power supply.
- Customized parts include metallized polypropylene film capacitors with very tight tolerances of 1%.
- Four-layer PCB tracings with dedicated ground and power planes using pure copper for low impedance characteristics.
- Inputs (XLR / RCA)1 pair / 1 pair
- S/N Ratio (full scale @40dB gain)115dBr
- S/N Ratio (full scale @70dB gain)95dBr
- IEC Curve Effect-7dB @ 10Hz
- Frequency response20Hz – 20kHz ±0.1dB
- Crosstalk @ 1kHz-106dB
- Output impedance50Ω