Product Number: ACE + Voice 22 Combo
3 line-level inputs including a front-mounted 1/8” mini-jack for personal media players.
Headphone output on 1/4” jack located on the front panel.
Seamless integration with our MiND app.
8 digital inputs include USB (hi-res audio), SPDIF (2), Optical (2), Qualcomm
aptX audio for Bluetooth®, WiFi and Ethernet.
OLED type screen which provides more detailed information.
Simple MiND setup via on-board software menu.
Moving magnet phono preamplifier input.
Analog inputs are configurable to “pass-through” mode, which bypasses the gain stage to accommodate components like a home-theater processor, whose own volume control is used.
For MOON ACE equipped with MiND 2:
AirPlay 2 compatible
Spotify Connect compatible
ROON Ready device
Tidal Masters, Deezer Hi-Fi and Qobuz Sublime+ Music Services
Multi-room synchronized playback
Output Power at 8Ω
50 W per channel
370 mV – 3.0 V RMS
100 dB @ full power
Frequency response (full range)
10 Hz – 80 kHz +0/-3 dB
THD (20Hz – 20kHz @ 1 W / 50 W)
0.02 % / 0.02 %
PCM Bit-depth range / sampling rates
16 – 32 bits / 44.1 – 384 kHz
DSD sample rates
DSD64, DSD128 & DSD256
24 lb / 11 kg
Dimensions (width x height x depth)
16.9 x 3.5 x 14.4 in
42.9 x 8.9 x 36.6 cm
– 2-way loudspeakers.
– The tweeter has a 29mm dome textile membrane and a large surround designed to work without a typical front plate, and is integrated into a custom waveguide, permitting a wider frequency range and lower crossover frequency.
– The 155mm woofer has a cast-aluminum basket and mineral-filled polypropylene membrane that allows for a detailed midrange and strong, extended bass.
– The crossover features a dual-layer PCB designed with carefully selected, high-quality metallized polypropylene film capacitors for optimal sound quality and long-term reliability.
– The enclosure employs a unique patent-pending technology called CGD (Curved Groove Damping) to control the panel resonances of the loudspeaker.
– The Hover Base lends a visually striking appearance to the enclosure, which seems to gracefully float above the furniture. It ensures that the Voice 22 may be placed on virtually any surface without leaving a mark, while adding stability to the loudspeaker and guaranteeing sound integrity.
29mm soft dome with waveguide
155mm mineral-filled polypropylene cone
50W – 150W
Frequency Response (±3dB)
55Hz – 24kHz
Frequency Range (-6dB)
45Hz – 30kHz
Dimensions (W x H x D)
20cm x 35cm x 29cm