Albany Bookshelf Loudspeaker
- 2-Way acoustic suspension system with 1 x 5.25” Woven Kevlar® mid/bass driver, and a high performance 1” Anodized Aluminum tweeter with a linear response faceplate.
- Butyl rubber surrounds and braided tinsel leads on all drivers.
- REAL WOOD VENEERS – Black Oak and American Walnut.
- ¾” MDF construction featuring custom designed internal low resonance driver chambers and bracing optimized through finite element analysis.
- Powder coated die-cast aluminum driver baskets, featuring oversized magnets for superior control and output.
- Brushed aluminum tweeter faceplate and driver fascia.
- DUAL 5-WAY BINDING POSTS
- Black satin MDF base for additional stability as needed.
- Chrome plated steel spikes OR rubber feet for proper decoupling.
- Magnetic Grilles featuring a custom honeycomb design with NO visible fasteners for durability & a flawless appearance.
- Frequency response: 35Hz-23KHz +/- 3dB.
- Sensitivity: 92dB.
- Power handling: 200 watts.
- Impedance: 8Ω.
- Crossover points: 2.4KHz
- Dimensions: 13” x 5.5” x 9.5” (H x W x D)
- Weight: 11 lbs.
Product Number: Albany