Kendall Floorstanding Loudspeaker
- 3-Way bass reflex system with 2 x 6.5” Woven Kevlar® bass drivers, 1 x 5.25” Woven Kevlar mid/bass driver and a high performance 1” Anodized Aluminum tweeter with a linear response faceplate.
- Butyl rubber surrounds and braided tinsel leads on all drivers.
- REAL WOOD VENEERS – Black Oak and American Walnut.
- MDF construction featuring custom designed internal low resonance driver chambers and bracing optimized through finite element analysis.
- Powder coated die-cast aluminum driver baskets, featuring oversized magnets for superior control and output.
- Brushed aluminum tweeter faceplate and driver fascia.
- DUAL 5-WAY BINDING POSTS
- Custom multi-element crossovers with high grade components to ensure smooth and natural transition between drivers.
- Black Satin MDF base for additional stability as needed.
- Chrome plated steel spikes OR rubber feet for proper decoupling.
- Magnetic Grilles featuring a custom honeycomb design with NO visible fasteners for durability & a flawless appearance.
- Frequency response: 25Hz-23kHz +/- 3dB.
- Sensitivity: 96dB.
- Power handling: 250 watts.
- Impedance: 8Ω.
- Crossover points: 800Hz and 2.5kHz.
- Dimensions: 40” x 7.75” x 14.75” (H x W x D).
- Weight: 50 lbs.
Product Number: Kendall